Below are our upcoming events and specials at Dunham Farms. Don't miss out!
To make reservations for these fun and entertaining events, please call (912) 880-4500 or click the gold RESERVATIONS button above. SPACE IS LIMITED, so act fast!
*Guest price. ** Public price.
Afternoon kayak followed by wine and hors d’oeuvres on the bluff. 5:30-7:30. $36 + tax
||24: Full Moon Weekend
Dinner 7:30 p.m. in Palmyra Barn & full moon kayak 8:30 p.m., $72 + tax
|25: Full Moon Weekend
Kayaking 9:30-11:30 & brunch to follow, $46 + tax
Afternoon hayride with hors d’oeuvres on the dock. 3-5 p.m. $20
|26: Full Moon Weekend
- SATURDAY 1: Private Wedding
- SATURDAY 8: Private Wedding
- SUNDAY 9: Morning paddle and Brunch
A glorious way to enjoy our magnificent waterways and marshes. 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 15: Private Wedding
- JUNE 21-23: Full Moon Weekend (15% room discounts on 2 night stays)
- FRIDAY 21: Full Moon Paddle
Watch the moonrise at 6:43 p.m. with snacks and beverages on the dock; then glide over the marshes on a tall tide in the silvery moon light from 8:00-9:30 p.m. $60 + tax.
- SATURDAY 22: Morning Paddle & Brunch
Kayak trip from 8:30-10:30 a.m. followed by a delicious brunch featuring specialties from Dunham Farms’ cookbook, Sauce and Sass. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 22: Afternoon Plantation Walk
Led by historian Meredith Devendorf, author of Liberty County, Georgia. 4-5 p.m.
- SUNDAY 23: Morning Paddle and Lunch
lovely way to spend a summer morning. 9:15-11:15 a.m. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 29: Private Wedding
JULY – CLOSED
- MONDAY 2: Labor Day
Gorgeous, burning colors make the marshes and rivers magical so enjoy the day off with Dunham Farms' stunning sunrise paddle from 7:15 - 9:15 a.m. and after-paddle brunch served at Palmyra Barn. $46 + tax. Also take advantage of our special pre-season gift shop sale on our exceptional collection of Christmas ornaments and decorations at 20% reductions. 10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
- SATURDAY 14: Sunset Paddle & Hors d'Oeuvres
Kayak into the sunset from 5-7 p.m and then enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvres on the bluff in the lovely after glow. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 21: Private Wedding
- SATURDAY 2: Discovery Day
What did the Spanish see in 1526 as they sailed into our cove and set up their colony? Paddle the arc with us to learn about what they might have thought, who they had with them that made their colony the first in the nation, and why they decided to settle here. 9:30-11:30 a.m. Then, sample the sorts of food they would have brought with them. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 5: Private Wedding
- SATURDAY 12: Private Wedding
- October 18-20: Full Moon Weekend (10% discount on rooms booked for 2 nights)
- FRIDAY, 18: Light supper & Lunar Eclipse
Enjoy a light supper at 6:00 p.m. $15 + tax. At 6:30 p.m., we'll watch the moon rise while enjoying coffee on the bluff, highlighted at 7:50 p.m. by the prenumbral lunar eclipse, best seen on the East coast.
- SATURDAY 19: Discovery Paddle & Picnic
Amazing 2 1/2 hour discovery paddle on a huge 8.5' tide. We'll kayak to hidden coves and distant hammocks filled with history and mystery. Picnic included. 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 19: Wagon Ride to Smuggler's Cove
Afternoon wagon rides through the forest to Smuggler's Cove where the coastal views are incredible. 3-4:30 p.m. Then we'll watch the fiery sunset burn over the western hammocks with a glass of wine to celebrate the beauty.
- SUNDAY 20: Morning Paddle
Tall tide morning paddle 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. $28 + tax.
- SATURDAY 26: Private Wedding
- SATURDAY 3: Sunrise Paddle & Brunch
Join us for an amazing sunrise paddle on a huge tide. Sunrise at 7:39. Kayaking 8-10 a.m. It's a glorious way to paddle away the last day of Daylight Savings Time. Brunch follows at Palmyra Barn. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 9: Private Wedding
- November 15-17: Full Moon Weekend (15% discounts on 2-night stays)
- FRIDAY, 15: Dinner & Walkabout
Scrumptious candlelit dinner at the barn followed by a full moon walkabout and then coffee on the bluff. Includes prize for the person reading the smallest print by moonlight. $40 + tax.
- SATURDAY 16: Morning Paddle & Breakfast
Morning kayak to Big Sky Hammock with breakfast served when we return to the barn. Don't miss this incredible, private, 360º sweep of coastal marshes, woods and sky where in January, a mink walked up to check us out before going on its way. Truly special. Paddle: 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. $46 + tax.
- SATURDAY 16: Dinner & Hayride
Country dinner 6:30 p.m. and full moon hayride 7:30-8:30 p.m. Great fun! Very casual. $50 + tax.
- SUNDAY 17: Sunrise Walk, Hayride & Breakfast
Sunrise walk along the lovely Bluff Trail starts at 7:00 a.m. Hay ride back to the barn for a welcome breakfast at 8:30 a.m.
- SATURDAY 30: The Out-Of-Towners Hike, Hayride & Brunch
Show your friends and Thanksgiving guests the best of the Georgia Coast. From the Live Oak Hall parking lot, we'll hike the Wild Horse Trail, take a short marsh discovery walk and then hitch a ride back to Palmyra Barn via the hay wagon for a truly gourmet brunch. $25 + tax.
- SATURDAY 14: 4th Annual Holiday Festival of Lights & Music - Illumination Night
Hugely popular last year, Illumination Night will continue this holiday season with a "Snow and Ice" theme.
New trails and menu are planned as are the lighting of the giant tree, the candle ceremony at the river, the mulled wine reception, tours, wagon rides, etc. And good news: the Octet will return. You gave them a standing ovation last season and we are thrilled to have them back again. Keep checking the Holiday Festival page for more news and details and book early. Tickets go on sale August 15th online. For information and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-880-4500.
FULL MOON WEEKEND SPECIAL
Get a 15% DISCOUNT on your two-night or longer stay any weekend that the moon is full!
Call (912) 880-4500 for details.